How to contact ATO through social media? Message Australian Taxation Office through social media websites like Facebook or Twitter and also through Website, App & ATO forum Support.
Use above link to launch social media support
Chat Hours : Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm AET
If you have an Tax related problems or need Income tax advice, try using social media to contact ATO. Go to the official ATO Twitter or Facebook page, and click on the “message” button. Compose a short message that briefly explains your problem, and wait to hear back from their representative.
Why do you want to chat with ATO Social media?
- Tax related problems
- Income and Deductions
- Amendments and ATO errors
- Higher Education Loans
- Tax Offsets
- Income tax advice
- Capital gains tax
- Accounts enquiries
Popular chat topics by Australian Taxation Office Recent Customers
Solved: I want to ask some questions about the Gerry Harvey amendment to GST.
Solved: what happen is im not getting anything back and whys that.
Solved: I am trying to lodge my GST but not able to upload AUSkey
ATO Live Chat Support Statistics
|ATO Twitter Support||twitter.com/ato_gov_au|
|ATO Facebook Support||www.facebook.com/ato.gov.au|
|Customer service hours||8:00 am to 6:00 pm AET|
|Is Call-back available||No|
|Normal response time||Within an Hour|
|Alternate methods||phone, email, web, chat|
|Quality of help||75%|
|Best phone number||13 28 61|
Contacting ATO by Social media or otherwise
Even though Australian Taxation Office Social media Support is great, you will find 5 complete ways of getting in contact with ato.gov.au. Apart from social media, the upcoming favorite alternative for customers searching for assistance is through Phone number support for ATO. You can reach ATO customer support by calling 13 28 61 number directly. If you feel this information is wrong or know of other ways to get ATO, please let us know so we can discuss with other consumers.
Contact ATO through website & app
Customers can also get support from ATO Website and Application. In website, there are many options available for customer service. the best option is Self help service. Here are the links of website & apps for you.
Wbsite : www.ato.gov.au
Android App : Download here
IOS App : Download here
Customer can use ATO website self help service through ato.gov.au/About-ATO/Contact-us/Self-help-services/ to get most of the support. You can get up to date information on
- lodge, view and revise activity statements
- manage your PAYG instalments
- print your lodged activity statements
- make a payment or create a payment plan
- view your tax and activity statement account balance and transactions
- view your study and training support loan account balance and transactions
- view and update your contact details, name and date of birth
- receive most of your personal ATO letters
You can also get complete information about myTax that includes
- lodge your tax return using myTax – or tell us if you don’t need to lodge a tax return
- check the progress of your tax return
- lodge your claim for a refund of franking credits
- view, print or amend your tax return from 2015 onwards
- view your notice of assessment
You can use ATO app for following purpose
- record tax-related information such as deductions on the go with myDeductions
- work out an affordable payment plan using the Payment plan estimator
- keep track of important dates using the Key dates tool
ATO Customer Reviews
Spoke with someone regarding tax return...she was very helpful and kind, got to the point...she also helped me out on other things when i was on the phone and things got done...thank you for your good customer service and positive attitude towards others....
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine Contact numbers for ATO Customer Service.