How to contact IKEA through social media? Message Ikea Australia through social media websites like Facebook or Twitter and also through Website, App & Ikea forum Support.
Use above link to launch social media support
Chat Hours : 24/7 hours
If you have a missing order shipment, a small issue with an IKEA product, or are having trouble making a purchase or technical issue, try using social media to contact ikea Australia. Go to the official Ikea Australia Twitter or Facebook, and click on the “message” button. Compose a short message that briefly explains your issue, and wait to hear back from their representative.
Why do you want to chat with IKEA Social media?
- Missing item
- Cancel or Change order
- Refunds and returns
- Looking for an Item
- A different Issue
Popular chat topics by IKEA Recent Customers
- Missing hardware and instructions for kallax shelf.
- Buy online pay for ensamble
- I am putting a PAX closet together and I have a question about a corner unit.
- One of the pieces of a bookshelf I ordered arrived broken.**I’d like either a refund or…
- Need info on slats for my malm
- I’m just wondering if the KOMPEMENT drawers fit behind a wardrobe door when using PAX
- Return items. How to send the receipt if I schedule a return pick up?
IKEA Live Chat Support Statistics
Contacting IKEA by Social media or otherwise
Even though IKEA Social media Support is great, you will find 5 complete ways of getting in contact with them. Apart from social media, the upcoming favorite alternative for customers searching for assistance is through Phone number support for IKEA Australia. You can reach IKEA customer support by calling 03 9565 8000 number directly. If you feel this information is wrong or know of other ways to get IKEA AU, please let us know so we can discuss with other consumers.
Contact IKEA through website & app
Customers can also get support from IKEA Website and Application. In website, there are many options available for customer service.
Wbsite : ikea.com/au/en
IOS App : Download here
IKEA Customer Reviews
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine Contact numbers for IKEA Australia Customer Service.
More Ways to Contact IKEA
Submit your review